Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Cooking Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
Made with eco-friendly Greendish dinnerware: bowls, plates, cups, and cutlery.
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup nut butter (e.g., peanut butter)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Optional: 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, combine the following ingredients:
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of nut butter (e.g., peanut butter)
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- Optionally, add 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract for extra flavor.
- Stir the ingredients until well combined, ensuring that the oats are evenly coated with the nut butter and maple syrup. Greendish bowls and cutlery make mixing a breeze.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. Use your eco-friendly Greendish cutlery to press it down gently to help it stick together.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes. Remember to flip the granola halfway through the baking time to ensure even cooking.
- Once the granola is golden brown and crisp, remove it from the oven. It will continue to crisp up as it cools.
- Allow the granola to cool on the baking sheet for a while. Once it has cooled down, you can break it into clusters or crumble it as desired.
- Serve your delicious Maple Nut Crunch Granola with a cup of milk or your favorite yogurt.
- Savor the simplicity and goodness of this eco-friendly and nutritious snack, all while using Greendish plates, bowls, cups, and cutlery, which are both stylish and environmentally responsible.